View Single Post

Gangbangs are good
Old 01-31-2013, 09:02 PM

Default Gangbangs are good

As we moved into the submissive style which lead to a cuckold style I knew gangbangs would come. When we went to parties, or clubs, we got to the point as now I am the designated driver, LOL. At first we would hook up with a guy and go party somewhere, it eventually got to the point I just watched. She knew I was bi and from time to time she would have me suck the guy with her. As things esculated she would actually hustle two guys to party with us !! It was very hot watching her ! We went to a large city for a weekend and went to its less desireable area for a hotel, by her request. In our room she smoked a big joint and was really gettin hot ! She got a bottle out of her purse and took two pills, she called them motivation pills.. after about 30 minutes she was totally buzzed, she then said we were going somewhere special, one of her male friends had told her about it. She redid her makeup to the total whore look and put on a very short skirt and very revealing blouse, her 38 ds were very exposed. My dick was hard just looking at her. I then took her to a truck stop that had a bar, it was about midnight and the place was crowded. When we went in we had to pay a cover for the band so as i did she kinda walked in and even though crowed and loud she had men looking, even men with other women!
We went up to the bar and she got a lot of attention she looked at me and said go take a piss while i get a drink. that turned several heads, and then i left. When I came back she was talking to thiese two guys I spoke and she said this is my husband, they said really, she actually he just my driver and they all laughed, my dick got hard from that !
The band was really good, all hard rock, they started playing some ZZ Top and she started dancing right there at the bar, very seductive,one of the guys just took her by the arm and lead her to the dance floor, it was not long she was grinding on his leg, he was all over her, everyone was looking ! When the next song started one of the other guys went out and took over she did the same to him ! When they came off the floor she went to the rest room and came back and had taken her bra off, her nipples really stood out !
I went to the rest room and when I came back they all were gone , I had to look for them, they were in the back shooting pool , only one table. One of the guys had rolled a joint and she was smoking it alone. She was showing a whole lot of skin, shirt riding up tits trying to fall out when she shot pool. It did not take long they were all touching her she was getting so worked up ! She told me to go get a room so we could party, so I did , when I came back me, her and 5 guys headed over to the room. she sent me to get her some jack daniels and one of theguys took the key. when i got to the room she was dancing with them and for them. One of theguys said you got some hot pussy here my friend, she said he does not have hot pussy anywhere, and laughed, so did they, my dick got hard again !
I went to the bathroom to mix her a drink and when I came out she was on her knees sucking one of the guys, i said here is you drink she pushed me away and flipped me off, my cock was throbbing, I knew then I was a cuck !! As things progressed she was sucking or fucking all of them, she sucked off three of them and they left, the other two stayed.
I sat in a chair and watched them fuck her as one guy cummed the othrr one was hesitant
to take his place. She said wait a minute and told me to clean her up, the guy that had just cummed lay next to her as i sucked out her pussy clean,one huge load, he then went to the shower. the othr guy then fucked her but shot his load very quick. she ordered me to clean her out again and I did, it was worth the wait to hear her moan when I sucked her clean from the two guys ! Being a cuck is good for me. a lot of guys will have issue but for me it is easy because I have sucked dick for so many years !
Now over the years we have progressed to the point to where she will go out on her own and when she comes home she has me suck her off and she will be telling me I will never know whose cum I am eating ! she teases me by also saying I will not know who, what race, how many or how old they were !