View Single Post

Mr Clean
Old 02-04-2013, 07:12 PM

Default Mr Clean

On many occassions have cleaned my wife up after a messy night.
I will do any but I prefer to clean up after multiple guys.
Some have been spontaneous.
She called one day and ask me to be ready she had a treat for me, I was very excited.
She had went drinking after work with a friend and he had fucked her, she did alll she could to not loose any cum and when she got home I sucked her dry.
We went to a large southern city last year and by design we went to a very racial diverse late night bar. She was very high when we got there and very hot, physical and looking !
She is a mild plumper, tall, big tits and ass, always killer spike heels. Very dominant.
Wasnt long she had attracted two black guys and one white shooting pool. we left in about an hour and went to the room and partied. She neve introduced me as her husband just her personal bitch !! I just watched, as usual, and stayed out of the way, they all had there turn, when they got thru she was creampied big time and just lay there. As they were getting ready to leave she pointed to me and said get over here, and jack off and eat this pussy. Those are the best ones, she had not lost any cum.