View Single Post

From a Wifes Point of View
Old 02-19-2010, 07:36 PM

Default From a Wifes Point of View

You guys think it's all from a guys perspective. Take it from the womans viewpoint. My husband had been bugging me for about 5 years! We have been married 15. No swinging or other outside sexual activity and he told me he wanted to see me fucked by a black guy. Not in so many words at first but it came down to that. I naturally told him to go fuck himself or why wasn't our relationship good enough for him! After a period of time he brought it up again occasionally and I'd shoot him down.
A year or so later he rented an interracial video which he wanted me to look at I thougth it was disgusting but did look at some of it and it made me think a little but I told him no way would I ever do that for him and why should I have to prove myself to him.
He brought home more videos later and maybe they grew on me we would have some hot sex after words!! But no way was I going to let another man inside of me other than my husband. About 2 years later after he had brought another interracial video home he had to go on a 4 day trip and left the tape at home!! I must admit I got a bit lonely a put the tape on and pulled out the black dildo he had purchased for me and played with myself. It went downhill from there and I got blackened as you guys put it about 3 months later!!

Sherry