View Single Post

Old 03-12-2013, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syft09 View Post
well on another note! treat it like thin ice, but dont act like a human... act like a polarbear.... meaning if it cracks b4 you get to your goal so what you can swim, try light steps with vocal flirting get into open ended statments that can me taken sexualy but not talking about sex directly... cat and mouse... teasing... making a woman feel at ease is great... ask questions that are small but lean her mind into "what is he getting at" once you are good with that get them right into "oh is that what hes getting at" if they dont want you you will roll off like water on a ducks back if they dont dodge you... theres something there... the best thing is have balls and be fun, but fun to talk to not like a joke... i dont know what feild you are in but if you can talk to them about what u do u can do it and hit on them at the same time... you can def check out david deangelo on youtube... but dont take him word for word just get what hes trying to get you to do... "be present"
Syft09, thanks for your detailed response of substance. You have a lot of good pointers packed in there, some of which I had gotten away from but some pointers that will definitely be incorporated into my approach. Although my job has me working with many attractive white females, it's really not the type of interesting or high earning employment that tend to draw the attention of the ladies. Thanks man. I also like the image you painted using the carefulness and intent of the polar bear, the light flirting, extending oneself but not to the point of no return or sinking, excellent response.

Last edited by Mike20122012; 03-12-2013 at 03:02 PM..