View Single Post

sucking black cock
Old 04-25-2013, 11:02 PM

Default sucking black cock

I took my wife to an adult movie theatre and when it was just me her and a black guy stroking his cock I got her to suck me off while he watched. When we went out to our car in the back parking lot he followed us out. We got her to play with his cock. We were trying to get her to suck it but she said I had to go first. I sucked it a little and told her it was her turn. She started sucking it and he started fingering her pussy. He was begging to fuck her and she got off. Then he jerked off while he got her to show him her tits. After I was wishing I would have finished him off and swallowed his load. Its the only time she has got off just sucking but she says its cause he was rubbing her clit. A different time I went to another theatre and it was me and a black guy watching movie. When it ended and got dark he got up and stuck his cock in front of me. I sucked it the best i could and was rewarded with a nice mouthful of cum which i swallowed, mmm. My favorite thing is to get her to play and watch, next is to suck black cock, and I ocasionaly suck white cock but I definatly prefer black.