View Single Post

Ascension 4 all 3 2 EL 1 <:::ॐॐॐ ADI ॐॐॐ:::>
Old 06-16-2013, 01:42 PM

Default Ascension 4 all 3 2 EL 1 <:::ॐॐॐ ADI ॐॐॐ:::>

Ascension & Flowing PeAce 2 You:::
I must first say that I will not Judge neither you or him. Yet I will briefly state that the motions, reactions and what transpired between the two of you sounds to familiar in these modern times. A contributing factor to why Sacred Tantric Sex lost its way through out ancient history and thus had to be separated from its Universal Core.

The worst person who can lie to is our self ( also selling of perceived birthrights and callings ). Being a Healer , Tantric Guide , Shaman or what ever one chooses to tag the role is not a choice ; it's a calling that the universe bestows and should not have to be sold to another nor the self ... All time is ment to be no doubt ; yet I feel this universal truth needs to be stressed In this frenzy of mass produced Plastic Shamanism....enuff of my jaded opinion :: LOL :: I Willl just end wtb the following ::

After that, using awl and needle, the teacher frees them from subtle entrapments , bears down on their sticking points, tests whether they are true or false , and determines if they are bogus or genuine , all this without sticking to one method or being unaware of when to change and pass on , to cause them eventually to walk in the realm of peace , happiness , and freedom from care , before the teacher finally rests.

ᎾᎦᎦ Ꮬ AUM 2 TIME!!!
Our Greatest Teacher ॐॐॐ
Ascension 4 all 3 2 EL 1 <:::ॐॐॐ ADI ॐॐॐ:::>