View Single Post

Old 03-13-2010, 03:43 PM

well it has been a pleasure to see that you enjoyed your weekend....i had no doubt that you would enjoy it and i am glad that you followed the advices.

nice to hear about your sunday pill...it is an add-on and will keep the guy waiting for the answer....i hope however that all is good: it would be a shame to have it done so soon...

it would be great to see you play more with the other black wives. you mentioned that they thought that you were a tart and that is good to see some competition. it would be nice to see you be more aggressive next time: if they make comment, make sure to reply and rub to them that the black guy is with you, not with them...that you may have something that they do not have....at the same time, make sure to mention during another talk that your pills are in your purse....nothing hotter than cat fight anyway! you win, good for you, you loose, you become their servant...not bad either!

it would be hot to see them take control of you ....they could be the ones taking away your pills and make sure that you take your BF and others bareback.....while videotaping it....something to look forward for the next sessions....

would you not like to feel dominated, deep down inside you? let people take care of you...