View Single Post

My Wife LOVES Black Cock!
Old 08-12-2013, 01:21 PM

Default My Wife LOVES Black Cock!

We have been married for 15 yrs and had a decent sexual relationship! Then we had kids, and after our 3rd one it was obvious that my 6 inch cock with normal girth was not going to cut it. She never would say it but I knew she needed more. After years of trying I got her to try a 3 some with a couple friends of mine, which she enjoyed very much. She was always reluctant to try a Black Cock or a big one at all, she thought that size wasn't important. After a few more years I finally convinced her to Fuck her first Black guy. He was only about 8 and a lil thick but he made her cum over and over and over! Since then her first preference is a Black Stud and the bigger the better! Just recently she had her first 11 inch Black Cock and it was so thick she couldn't get her hand all the way around it! She let me watch a video of it and he made her cum 19 times, in every position he Fucked her in she had Super Orgasms! His Cock was so big that she would start cumming as soon as he slid it in! She told me that that was the Best Sex she as ever had and on the biggest cock she's ever had, I don't think that is a coincidence! Some might wonder why I would talk her into sex with other guys, and the answer is easy I love her and want her to be fully satisfied! So with that she has free reign to Fuck pretty much whoever she wants, oddly enough they are only Black Guys now!!