View Single Post

Old 08-27-2013, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlayer1 View Post
I find it hard to believe that in a group like this that there is any question about a bull... in my experience it only matter is that the Black Bull is dom on both of partners in a cuckold relationship... as to being a homosexual for shagging cucks all I have to say is BULLSHIT! I have fucked women, men,TGs and I've always been a Top, I am a fucker not a fuckee...anyone I'm putting my dick into is my bitch! As for those of you that think I'm gay for fuckinf a man this all I have to say...I am a Top, as you can see from my pics and videos I get all kind of pussy and they come back for more... hell women have paid me to fuck their old man and turn him into my fuck bitch... I will fuck anyone I want anyway I want as to what you think of me...I REALLY DON"T GIVE A SHIT!
Whatever turns you on. I don't pass judgement on whatever someone else likes, just as long as they respect my wishes as to what I want. And if the two don't mesh, then they don't mesh. But there's usually someone out there for everyone.

I just prefer a guy to be totally into me.