View Single Post

States so Well Lady Mustang:-) I will Just quote a Great One /-)
Old 08-28-2013, 06:46 AM

Default States so Well Lady Mustang:-) I will Just quote a Great One /-)

"Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its shams, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy. "

Desiderata (Latin: "desired things") is a 1927 prose poem by American writer Max Ehrmann (1872–1945)

2nd Half of the Message / Poem for Humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Your own pictures are proof that you will fuck anything!!! I respect the fact that your honest about who your fuck with (cucks,trannys, nasty women) but if you're sticking your dick in another guys ass then HATE to break it to you but that bisexual behavior. You can't just say "I'm always the top so that doesn't make it gay". Hell you even called it "gay sex" on the pics you posted in your profile.

Ugh I really REALLY hope that your wearing condoms!!! Even if you take the cucks and trannys (which by the way look a MILLION x better than the women you're fucking) out of the equation That leaves those skanky looking meth head women. ILoveInterracial.Com - Her And Her Girlfriend Are Ok...04 - Watch Out For These Crazy Bitches - photo from starlayer1 NO DAMN WONDER (see I can type in capps too) THEY KEEP COMING BACK, bc nobody else will FUCK THEM!!! I say ditch those nasty women and keep with the "non gay" tranny sex.

Talk about Russian roulette!!! Scary as hell.

"her and her girlfriend are ok...04
It\'s her old man that\'s the problem... after you fuck her and her girlfriend a few times he will set up something at a motel when you get there he will tell you they\'re running late and offer you a drink..the SOB slips you something in the drink you will wake up with a sore ass full of cum and you will never hear from them again."