View Single Post

Had no choice
Old 03-23-2010, 02:19 AM

Default Had no choice

In April 2009 my hubby and I went to Miami on vacation. We both enjoy me wearing a skimpy dress with no panties or bra and teasing all the men. Ive never been with a black guy before and there were four black security guards around the tiki bar. I was teasing them like crazy laughing to myself that they would never get me. Around midnite my hubby and I were in our room smoking pot, and all of a sudden the door open and it was the four guards. They had smelled the smoke in the hallway and used there pass key to enter/ My hubby was handcuffed and they threatened us with going to jail. They started to search me and were playing with my tits and legs. They said do you want to go to jail or talk us out of it. We knew what they meant. I said ok they stripped me down and I kneeled. They pulled out the cocks and I sucked on all four in front of hubby. They then led me to the bed and the first climbed on top of me and started fucking me. At first i was humiliated but then I started moaning. His cock was so big I came in less than a minute. After he came the other three all fucked me as well and a camed two more times.What turned out as blackmailed turned out to be the best sex Ive ever had. We were there four three more days and everyday I fucked all four of them without being made to. Since that vacation I am intoBBC and have sevral black studs who come to our home just to fuck me and the best part is my hubby is enjoying it. I probably would have never had sex with a bbc but the first time I didnt have a choice, discovering how great bbcs are in bed.