View Single Post

very young
Old 09-06-2013, 08:52 PM

Default very young

When I was in Jr high my first girlfriend had already had several boyfriends before me. I found that just the thought of seeing her talking to one of them without my knowledge turned me on for some reason. Then the day came when I actually saw her standing close to one of them and touching each other. I was instantly hard and hid so I could watch them longer. I knew something was different about me because all of my friends would talk about how jealous and mad they get if something similar were to happen to them. Of course I never shared my feelings with them, I just agreed.

It took me most of my life to find a woman that didn't think I was weird for the feelings I have. We are not into extreme cuckolding, she still loves to have sex with me. The best sex we have though is when she is whispering in my ear as we fuck about how her last date fucked her. She tells me how big his cock was, how hard he fucked her and how many times she came. If she was able to take him bareback, she tells me how it felt when he finally came in her. I usually don't last more than a second after that and I'm cumming.

She doesn't try to make me into a sissy wearing panties or talk down to me because neither one of us are into that. But I do perform clean up duties and suck her bull's cock if that's what he wants. Even though she loves to suck cock she doesn't care to have someone come in her mouth. So, many times she will suck her bull's cock until he is about to come and then have me take over so he dumps his load in my mouth. Since we have been in the lifestyle I have swallowed much, much more cum than her.