View Single Post

Old 09-11-2013, 05:34 AM

Adding my two cents- I have not had much success with responding to ads - at least not percentage wise. I have however had great success with posting ads. I have met a number of people through Craigslist.
Craigslist- probably 1:100 of ads I've responded to tend to amount to anything. However I am very specific with the ads I post and would say 3:5 respondents tend to pan out.
I have been here on ILI a while - met 4 couples here. One of which was through an ad- and then we found each other on another site. They referred a second couple to me - for their first IR experience.
The third couple also had placed an ad here- they live about 900 miles away and have now visited 4 times - each of the last two I have made sure the wife had 12+ men as she requested.
The 4th couple contacted me.
I enjoy our hot wives org , but have not met anyone there, and cuckold place where I have met two couples - which I consider poor performance for the site. At cuckold place - both couples contacted me based on my posts. Never had a contact I initiated come to fruition.
Obviously there are thousands of sites- I may comment on a few more should I have the chance.
For me however the interesting stat as I am sure you can tell, is who initiated the contact.

Looking forward to hearing from others.