View Single Post

Anonymous suck
Old 10-25-2013, 02:12 PM

Default Anonymous suck

Recently I drove by an adult video store. I had heard they had gloryholes. Since I had a little time, I turned the car around and went in. Entered the video area where I heard the GH was and walked past a black guy who was checking his wallet to see how much money he had. We glanced at each other, and I went into one of the video booths. Moments later, he entered the adjacent one. There was a gloryhole between us. It didn't take long before his semi-hard black dick appeared through the hole. I leaned in and took it in my mouth. It started to get harder. As it did, it kept growing - longer and thicker. I wondered when it was going to stop. Next thing I know, I have my whole fist around it, and still there was plenty of length to stab the back of my throat. I thought, "Jackpot! What are the chances I'd get this lucky?"

I kept sucking until there was this nice warm coating filling my mouth. Stayed on it awhile longer, because I didn't want it to end.

I left before he did. Got into my car and waited for him to come out because I wanted to give him my email address. I was hooked. He must have gone out the back door. I posted an ad on Craigslist hoping he'd see it, but no luck. So now I just go by there now and again to see if he's around.