Thread: Bush or Shaved?
View Single Post

Hairy is Best, Slick is OK too!
Old 11-17-2013, 12:36 PM

Default Hairy is Best, Slick is OK too!

Would love to see my wife's hairy pussy filled with 2 or 3 loads and then additional fucking after the loads to really make flowing cream pie loads flow down her hairy pussy and ass. I would add my load at least twice as well.

So far its just a dream as she is very inhibited and self conscious and proper. Any BBC want to propose the first date, we are in the Tampa Bay Florida area. Would want at least you and one friend or two, to make my dream a reality. I would handle the camera work and would insist on being present the whole time and jumping in at any time. I will not be a total cuck, but will set up the encounters and participate. Copies of the video and photos would be made available.

PS she is in her late 50s, 5-7, 130# to 140#, nice ass and nice tits and nipples, attractive and wears glasses which makes her that much sexier when having sex with BBC set up by willing husband! She is au-natural, very hairy and uncut so you must like a hairy cunt, which I love. Contact me on this site if interested in being the first of many!

Last edited by doug johnson; 11-17-2013 at 12:38 PM.. Reason: Need smaller font size!