View Single Post

Old 11-24-2013, 10:01 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by af1010 View Post
There has been a lot of discussion regarding age on this site recently, so whats the oldest BBC you've had? and at what age were you? Do the older BBC experience yield more pleasure? Do you prefer BBCs that are older ,younger or same age?
I'm now 52. Ever since my teens I have preferred older men, and twenty some-odd years ago I discovered the pleasures of black cock. So to me, you combine the two... Older black bulls really do give you the best of both worlds; cock size, stamina, the way they fuck, the way they pay attention to your needs... Oh yes!!

However, especially now I'm older as well, I DO sometimes like the intense, powerful fucking you get from the younger bulls; but all in all, I prefer older AND black. Black guys also seem to cum a hell of a lot more than whites, too...

So to me, that just shows their NATURALLY intended position of the top of the breeding ladder... They're bigger, they get deeper in, they cum heavier, so a higher chance of pregnancy...Mother Nature obviously intended them to breed as plentifully as possible...yeah!!!

Last edited by mikey100tv; 11-24-2013 at 01:57 PM.. Reason: Extras