View Single Post

Old 12-05-2013, 08:29 PM

The way I got my wife thinking about it was showing her some Craigslist posts one night while we were out drinking. You can jokingly say to her, "well if you get lonely, there's always Craigslist or personals" but say it like your joking. Then use your phone to go under Vegas Craigslist casual encounters. Search BBC but you don't need to show her the search title, just click on a random post or two and make a comment like "I'm sure he'll be happy to show u some of Vegas" Make it all in good fun, let her think your just playing. But after seeing a post of a large black cock offering his service to women, I guarantee she will think some of her own dirty thoughts. It's all about putting the thought in her head, once you do that she will take it from there. As long as she knows you can joke about that kind of stuff she will feel more comfortable thinking about it herself. Hey, it worked for me. Now I see her searching posts of her own. Tell her to have fun, set up a generic email on her phone and tell her to respond to a post or two. If it ain't her thing y'all can always delete the email account but I'm sure she will like to flirt back and forth with a few guys that post. Once she does, I bet she will take it further. Have fun