View Single Post

Old 12-07-2013, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiesgod View Post
I use the word black cock because all women enjoy sex. The stereotype out there which most of us would agree is the TRUTH is that black men are bigger and better in bed, also are more dominant, and more athletic. Maybe they don't think we are as smart? But even on on the personality level. Black men are confident, dominant, and very smooth talkers. Many of them have great careers. You would think they would be lining up for us but maybe the negative stereotypes outweigh those facts regardless and even though times are changing I don't the signs from white women as I do with sisters and Hispanics. Maybe they are curious but shy? Or not as aggressive as black/Latino women displaying attraction? Could some of the white women here give some perspective?
Generalizations. You are not better than anyone else just because you are black. And even if you are a better talker or more athletic, there is someone that has qualities which you do not. Like brains, for instance. Just saying. This site aint nuttin but fantasy bra!!