View Single Post

Old 12-09-2013, 12:31 AM

I hear you bro, but everything you're saying works AFTER the introduction stage. You're referring to application of tactics that can work after initial attraction to take it further. The woman has to be attracted FIRST. Sure all women have desires, but my blunt question is what is a realistic probability of the white woman you see day by day who predominately went to school with and hung out with with white friends wanting to fulfill her desires with a black man. From what I perceive and vibes I get it seems largely white women stick with their kind. Otherwise, why would there be a need for interracial dating sites like these? I've been on dating sites which allow you to view who has been checking out your profile. RARELY do I see white women checking me out. I'm NOT ugly, but it's always ethnic women. So thus I'd like to get real answers from from white women who can speak from that side of the spectrum. Maybe this is just in my head, so this is what I"m asking. I'd like to know what my chances are when I see a snow bunny whom I want to "know". Feel me bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetaylorbear View Post
Okay, a far as “White Women” in a nutshell she’s just a “Woman” meaning: her thoughts are hers’ as well as her “Desires” I don’t care if she’s “Upper, Middle or Lower” because all “Women" have “Desires” & either she “Desires “ you or she doesn't. And that goes for “All” women across the board.
I attract women from all across the spectrum & the one thing I have learned is this “ You get what you Give!” period .

If you are giving off a vibe of I’m after anything, then conversely you’ll turn off more than you’ll turn on..
Women of all races have a sense of these things and as far as the percentages go , it works like this for all women *Especially White Women* as I understand it “Discretion” increases your “Portfolio” .
Meaning: If you shut your lips, you will see more “Hips” Nobody wants their business all over the street, so like Chris Rock said: “Just shut up & let it Happen! “ And your performance with the lights on & off will determine a “Repeat “ performance (It pays to be a “Gentleman” with the lights on & off)
As for “Black Men “being more dominant I would use a Baseball analogy that the “Tie” goes to the “Runner” ..meaning it depends on the “Man” whether he’s Black , white, purple or “Plaid” because some women are turned on by “Bigger” & some just are not (All Women are not “Built” the same)

As I was told by a “Wise “ Lady who was a veteran in a “Industry” that promoted promiscuity was Girls want something that they can “Enjoy” over & over again & “Guys” have to be attentive to what they (Girls) enjoy & that falls into the range of “Taste, Touch, Sense , Smell & Manners” so If she’s saying more “Ooh’s than Oww’s “ then that guy no matter “Whatever “ skin color he is & I really don’t compare “Race “ because we are “All” Humans so we are all the “Same” race (I wish more Humans would understand that)
Plus if you have ever been in a relationship with a cool girl & Bruise her “Cervix” then you’ll understand that you’ll have to switch it up , meaning sometimes you’ll have to be “Don Juan Demarco “ & other times you’ll have to be “Captain CaveMan” !!

And in closing A “Tip of the Hat & a Wag of the Finger to "Little White Peter” he is correct in saying that you are “Not” better than anyone else by being “Black” what makes you “Better” is how you handle & adapt to these situations by being a “Man” a “Gentleman preferably & now the “Wag” of the finger to “Peter” this site isn’t “Fantasy” for some of us on here & maybe your “Fantasies" would come true if you changed your name from “Little White Peter” ..I mean if it works for you “Great” but to me it sounds as it “Turns Off” more than it “Turns On” anyhoo that’s my 2 cents on a pretty decent topic for a change & if you wanna know more then “Holla at your Boy!! “ This message as been approved by “thetaylorbear”

Last edited by ladiesgod; 12-09-2013 at 12:36 AM..