View Single Post

Good Topic And ...a "Lady" from this site taught me this ;)
Old 12-09-2013, 01:29 AM

Default Good Topic And ...a "Lady" from this site taught me this ;)

[]My response to you Bro@ladiesgod * please read below:
I “Feel” you but ..I think what you need is to explore outside your area as well, what I mean is “Yes” this is an Interracial site & you get what you “Give” meaning: I live in a “Major” city in Tennessee & on this site there are women & couples members whom I have never had a conversation with & they have never contacted me to arrange a meeting or even sent a email in my direction, conversely ,I have emailed , talked , & met women from other cities , states & parts of the globe ..(Now wait for it..) “On This Site! (I Ain’t Lying)
In Fact.. I have met & enjoyed more “Quality Time “ with women of all colors (except black) on this site than I have in my own city! (That’s just Krazy ain’t it?!? )

My thing is I just think it’s in your “Head” right now & I will expound on that , When I look at pics on this site that either “Arouse” my curiosity or are in “Great Taste” & even pics that I know for a fact are just plain “Nasty” (extra perks if “Nasty” is done with some style..you know a “little” bit of leather , lace & latex never hurts either if some things are “wrapped “ & little things “exposed “ ) but what I’m getting at is I will comment on them, most Guys on this site will leave comments on pics that they “Like” or “Hate” ..women (the real ones) don’t comment as much… as a matter of fact ..even on a lot of my pics women & couples would rather send me an e-mail telling me about the pic that they “Like” instead of commenting on the pic “Directly” so what “Does” that say?!? To me it “Spells out “Discretion” so I can’t explain it I can only “Accept it “ What I’m trying to say is “Women” may be “Checking “ you out & you may not know it & “You” (judging from what you wrote) are used to “Girls” letting you know (Except White Ones) if they are “Feeling “ you & you are feeling them then the next move is to (Knock That Pocket Outta Socket aka Da’ HUCKLEBUCK!! ) *and the Hucklebuck is a patented & trademarked move “Owned” by thetaylorbear* Anyhoo, I responded to a thread a couple of months ago & told the story of “The Old Bull & The Young Bull” & I think “You” just need to read that & you will definitely find your way ..I have “Faith” in Ya..”Plus” remember : They can’t kill what is “Eternal” baby!! They can’t “Control” it but only hope to “Contain” it!!
And thetaylorbear is the “Real Deal” like “Evander Holyfield” ..ridin’ a “Big Wheel” ..to Burger King to get a “Happy Meal” ..and when I got there & asked for it they SuperSized it !! “ p.s. Burger King doesn’t have “Happy Meals” and for the ones in attendance ..Just “Laugh Now” & then figure the shit out when you get “Home”

Last edited by thetaylorbear; 12-09-2013 at 06:28 PM.. Reason: I got ya' back..Ladiesgod