View Single Post

Old 12-27-2013, 08:00 PM

Thick, I couldn't agree with you more. Guys, if you don't care to have the husband contact you, go after single women. My wife and I both talk to him first then it's on them. She gets texts and calls but only after I get a few emails first. Gotta remember it's my wife and if I don't agree, she has no intrest. My wife loves me being involved and it's more of a turn on for her if I'm part of the whole thing. She has the freedom to go see him if he can't come over but I have to voice my opinion on him first, it's her idea. I don't need to see cock pictures as long as your as hung as you say you are. Also as the husband, it's nice to get an email from the guy after she leaves his house to tell me how things went. If I don't get any contact from him, she doesn't go back. It's about sex, not a relationship and if I'm not there to watch the fun, you better be prepared to at least shoot me a sentence or two via email to let me know what you thought of her. If that's asking too much ya might wanna concider going after the single ladies. You gotta remember, the husband is part of this as well and if he ain't happy, good luck getting a second chance. I know this may not be every couples way but for us, I am involved in every part. With one guy, he always comes over and actually likes me being there. Plus he's very cool to hang out with anyway. With a different guy, he only came over once but she's gone there many times. She even tells him when he texts her that he wants to get together with her "did u ask my husband?". And if the guy has any respect for the husband, he will send an email asking if my wife could stop over to see him. Now I don't need to have that email but my wife tells him to send it as a sign of respect. Like I said before, if you don't want anything to do with the husband, good luck getting the wife to come over. Ya see there's cheaters and swingers, my wife is a swinger.