Thread: For the ladies
View Single Post

Old 01-19-2014, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Pretty sure that means they're bisexual. Okay okay there might be a rare lesbian out there who "loves blk men sweating on their bed at deep night" but 2 in one spot? Naaaaw can't see that happening. maybe they just thought they were lesbians. lol.

They didn't know each other until I want to sleep with them together. 3 of us sweating alot on bed. But I don't like doing sex with 2 girls at same time. It made me feel exsausted. we just played together about 6 times.
before doing sex, I ask her wearing making up and perfume. Make sure she looks and smiles like hot chicks in night club. but don't allowed to wear bra and panties, or I will punish her by loading 2-3 sperm into her body. The college girl is my favorite. I was waiting her on bed in her dorm till she off the class. I would check if she was wearing panties or not by my hands. And I am her master on bed. She have to use her boobs and lips to please me for one hour.

Last time,her GF found she was siting on my cock by broke into the toilet. Then she left her.

Last edited by bigtallbull; 01-19-2014 at 09:25 AM..