View Single Post

Old 01-29-2014, 02:02 PM

It was only when my wife too a black lover and I saw the length and thickness of his cock when he was erect I slowly became very impressed by it and wondered how my wife was so much more satisfied with it than with mine. Watching them pleasuring themselves made me wonder how it would feel when sucking him off.
After about six months fucking I was eventually requested to give Robert a suck to get him up to speed and I took the opportunity. I was amazed at how it filled my mouth and I thrilled at the way it expanded when I sucked and licked the knob-end. Of course, I then had to stop so that my wife could mount him for the rest of the session. It was sometime later that I was asked to finish Robert off and I jumped at the chance. On this occasion he was well ready to cum and I swallowed most of it. It tasted quite pleasant and enjoyed the experience.
It is very seldom to do I get further chances but so far I have never refused the offer. Now I know how my wife feels when she swallows - absolutely divine!!

Jim