Thread: just married
View Single Post

Old 02-23-2014, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymaker4077 View Post
i told you about janet teaseing amos and how he has knocked her up 3 times now , and still canot get enough of her tight cunt as he calls it but by hell its not tight now his big cock has enlarged my wifes cunt to fit only him now , janet still flashes her knickers every time she wants more of his cock and old amos loves it still he was talking to janet about her freind pat he said when pat had been over with her husband last time we had a bbq he liked the very short skirt she had on , and told janet that if pat was not carefull he would soon be fucking her for teaseing him with flashes of her white panties , janet said to amos that pat was not getting enough cock from her young husband and that she had confided in janet that old amos said then were going to have to sort that out as he would love to get into pats panties and give her his real man cock maybe her husband would like to watch his wife fucked he snickerd to me ,oh fuck i the thought of his big cock fucking this young blond married wife turned me on a lot so i asked them over for lots of nights in drinking it was on one of these nights i got into a drinking race with pats husband and by 1.00 in the morning he was fit for nothing he was going to drive him and pat home , pat had that night sat oppersite amos all night in a very short blue skirt i had noted her legs were never crossed and ther had allways seamed to be a gap whitch old amos was looking at i knew he was looking at pats knickers and i now knew with her husband pissed amos was going to make his play to get into those knickers she had been flashing him all night , amos was smooth as silk he started by danceing with pat i new he was rubbing his massive fat black cock up againist her dress coverd panties , i new that he was going to fuck pat and that magnums would only break under his massive cock thursts , i wondered if she was on the pill amos turned her on like a master he was and he was soon openly kissing her , her husband asleep on the chair , amos then told me he wanted us all to move to the master bedroom so we woke her hub up and moved up stairs half dragging him up the stairs i plonked him in a chair right at the end of the bed , then the action started amos was on pat like a bull placeing her legs apart he pushed her short blue dress up over her waist as me and janet and her husband all watched janet was encoureging her on telling her she was now with a real man i had watch this old stud operate on my wife loads of times , and now pat was his her white full cut panties were only exposed to his long probing fingers and tounge he played her like a fine piano and soon he asked pat to raise her hips she did exactly as he asked and he drew her knickers over her hips exposing her blond cunt to him he again sucked and licked her panty gusset savouring her taste thenhe buried his long tounge up pats now soaking tight pussy i had watched him seduce my wife in excatly the same way i was now woundering if the end result was going to be the same pats husband had now cum around slightly and was watching the show unfold in front of him by now old amos had pats cunt fully exposed to him her dress bunched up round her slim waist her 34aa tits were now being sucked hard by this big old black man and she was loveing every min of the action pat was now slobbering over amos massive black fat potent cock her husband watched in shock as old man amos slide down her body and began to rub his massive tool at her tight cunt hole he was now coating his huge cock head in her cunt nectar it was at this point her husband said no not bareback shes not on the pill , amos snickerd as he glared at him get me some condoms then boy he said , her husband quickley opened his wallet revealling his condom stash , me and janet both looked at each other knowing that old amos was going to bust the condom soon as he wanted to his condom was soon in place covering only the top part of his massive cock and so tight , he now began to insert him mighty cock meat up pats very tight hole it took a very long time but very very slowly his cock sank in her married twat , inch after fat inch opened her up like never ever before soon amos was giveing her 9 inches as her husband watched in awe his massive cock dragging her pussy lips in and out as he fucked pats pussy was now in a state of readyness old amos now began to withdraw full strokes into the bottom of pats married cunt all 12 inches in and out the real rough he went thats when there was a twang from her wet cunt as the rubber broke as me and janet new it would it was at this point old amos drew out to 3 inches into her hole and looked at pat and said the rubbers broken slut you still want it its going to have to be bareback and i am going to fill your nice tummy full of my black baby , me and janet had heared these words before and new he was going to knock her up as her husband watched he protested but soon shut up as amos glared at him your choice slut you want me in or out he said,, me and janet both new she was going to say in , tell me bitch he said as his candance for his dirty talk began she said fuck me please , tell me bitch you want my thick potent cum up your married twat , tell me he said and her dirty talk began oh yes you big cocked black fucker fuck me, thats when he announced his intention to fuck her pregnant to her husband what you think hubby thinks pats tummy going to look nice swollen up pregnant with my black kid , his big black ass was now hammering his massive fat black cock in and out of pats married cunt the broken condom round the base of his cock close to his massive nuts witch were full of his potent thick hot black baby cream i had wittnessed this with my wife and new it was only going to be another few thrusts and he was going to impregnate this sexy young wife in front of her husband ,then he said to her between kisses tell him bitch where you want my potent black spunk pat looked her husband in the eye and said i need it baby now in my fertile tummy fuck me cum in me give me your baby that was what he was waiting for her turned round to her husband not missing a beat and said as he had said to me going to knock her up sonney going to put her into maternity panties for you then his ass was a blur as pat came on his huge log , his massive balls now emptyed up pats sucking cervix amos bellowed as he came in her hard 14 long thick ropes of his cum blasted up this sexy wife , her ass milking his root her legs high up over his broad shoulders up to her uterus ,he fired all his cum home telling her husband now shes going to be in maternity knickers as he drew his massive cock out his cum bubbled at her cunt hole entrence and we all new he was right she was now impregnated by a old black man
Dude erotic story love it....plz continue