View Single Post

Old 02-26-2014, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
you are right....typical right wing talking points...also, that scumbag ( baddog55 ) is a typical right wing angry white male that hates everyone that don't look, act or think like him..
Well said, TMV...agree with that 110%, guy. Here in the UK we so often hear about the"establishment" (meaning the white ruling elite) having it in for anybody not like them, BUT:-

The fact of the matter is...they have it in for a large percentage of their own kind, too. If you weren't born with a silver spoon in your mouth, if you didn't go to the right schools, if Mummy & Daddy don't know the 'right' people and/or move in the right social circles.....in these people's opinion, you don't even deserve to be ALLOWED to lick the dog crap off their shoes when they tread in it.

You know something, guy? The worst rascism is always perpetrated by ANY race amongst it's OWN members. I count people of many races and cultures among my friends; but the people in Britain who I hate most of all are my own kind, white Anglo-Saxon descendants...especially the self-righteous, narrow-minded bigots and zealots who love looking down their noses at everybody else...

To these folk I say this... Take your bigotry and practise it somewhere else! We neither want, nor need it here on this site...get lost.

That's got THAT offa my chest. Sheeesh! SOME people.....

Go for it, Alley...tell the idiot what the sensible folk on this site think of him, too...

Last edited by mikey100tv; 02-26-2014 at 10:15 AM..