View Single Post

Old 02-27-2014, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddog55 View Post
What does this post have to do with America you uneducated clown
The system would give this hard working white mans house to his gutter slut wife if he divorced her - thats what it has to do with America - Sure I can understand why you think this only bothers Crackers or Whitey - Why because you are more than likely a member of the 47% of peasants who do not pay Any federal tax - Hence you don't own anything of value - Unless you call that pathetic small Black cock or dick of yours valuable lol
Therefore you don't get my point - why because it does not apply to you or most black men - Why because most black men are food stamp recipients - therefore if they get a stupid white woman - did I mention stupid white woman pregnant then - peasants like you will simply laugh at the woman - Why because she cant come after the food stamp guy for any financial support - she certainly cant take half his house - why because - He lives in subsidized section 8 (code for loser) housing
So there you have it Einstein - Oh and please don't tell Mustang that I was mean to you - because I am so scared of that self appointed blackboard monitor - No white man in his right mind would even think about fucking that aging white lady lol
Hey what are you doing reading my shit - Go fuck yourself or some stupid non educated woman who happens to have white skin lol
Half or more of the white pigs getting fucked by blacks on this site are over 45 and could not get I self respecting white man to fuck them - not even in the dark lol
Game over - SBC - small black cock lol
For fuck's sake, man...GROW UP AND GET A LIFE.

WTF gives you the right to come on here and start slagging folk off JUST because of their skin colour? It's idiots like you who dragged the world into its financial crisis a few years back...'cos with people like you, it's all about me, me, me...ALL the time.

"OH look, everybody....the system's fucked me over. Please feel sorry for me....." *Whinge, whine...* Anyone else, they'd get on with their lives, and deal with it.

I am NOT gonna get started. I have more self-respect than to argue the toss with idiots like you, but...it needed to be said. And DO NOT come on here, and aim your bigotry at the one person on this site who has the decency to stand up for those she considers her friends...the lady has a LOT of respect, from many different individuals; and rightly so. G'wan...get the fuck outta here.

I think this thread has been hijacked...and it was a wee bit iffy to start with. Sheesh..!

Last edited by mikey100tv; 03-01-2014 at 11:45 PM..