View Single Post

how i got into interracial
Old 03-08-2014, 10:21 PM

Default how i got into interracial

I am a well built 52 year old black guy. I played football in college at a major university in the South. I probably had chances to date white girls, but I started dating a black girl my sophomore year. We married when we graduated and were married when she passed, three years ago.
I almost strayed while we were married, and did, of sorts. Twice, about four years apart, I received oral before I hardly knew what was happening. It was hard, but that is all I did at the time.
About two months after my wife passed, I finally did it with a 27 year-old blonde divorcee. To say my toes tingled is an understatement. She and I still see each other from time to time. I also spend time with a good looking brunette about the same age as the blonde. But I dated regularly another blonde in her mid 40s, a little closer to my own age. I do not want to get seriously involved with any woman the age of my daughters.
Now, I am back to black , so to speak, a divorced lady in her early 40s. I do not know if and when I will tell her about my two semi-steady younger white girlfriends.