View Single Post

Old 03-14-2014, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtmarine17 View Post
ok one last thing not trying to be mean but just cause you see someone on Skype or video chat doesn't make them a bbc slut in less you have pics or video that are of you fucking a bbc bull . Look at my pics you will see in every pic but two because hubby like the captain its me having sex with my studs.

Not really concerned with your slut status. Just that you're indeed a woman. when I verify a guy, all I'm doing is verifying that the guy is real. Not that he has an 11 inch dick. Only that he's real.

We will work something out. I'm not going anywhere. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkstudinral View Post
I will verify and vouch for vtmarine17. I have known them for a while now and I certify they are the real deal. T is sexy and a true BBC slut! The story she just posted is real and I'm looking forward in helping her act out many of her fantasies!

And you are? You just joined and not verified. Sorry but only verified members can vouch for other members. Anything else is just pointless. Hope you see my point. Thanks tho. Wanna get verified? Maybe you have a cam. Least that's a step in the right direction.