Thread: Hello new here
View Single Post

Old 04-10-2014, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroSei View Post
Alot of white women do not think about black cock or even care that it exists until the mental seed is planted. If you do not think she will try a black cock then try talking to her about it first and if she takes the bait then take the next step which is a close encounter. Talk to a few experienced black men around your area and after careful screening invite him over and just let your wife explore at her own pace. I'm quite sure that once she sees a big black cock dangling infront of her face the floodgates between her legs will open. Be careful though since this sort of thing often backfires with wives becoming addicted which can have disastrous consequences.
I bought her a 9 " dildo the other day. It was a black dildo and her first thought was I can't believe you actually went and bought a dildo when you have a perfectly good cock between your legs and second why did you buy a black one? I told her that's the only one they had with the balls attached to it. I used it on her and angled it to hit her G spot while I was sucking her clit. She never came so hard. She said it was nice and she would use it again. I said even though it's black? She said she kinda liked that it was black. I might have at least ignited a spark!!!!