View Single Post

So why didn't you….
Old 04-14-2014, 06:44 AM

Default So why didn't you….

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmicawoo View Post
With the second guy he did give her oral for a while, and she was VERY wet, and she offered to give him oral, but he declined. He was really nervous about getting his cock out in front of me. I even told him how sweet her pussy is and how she will squeeze your cock and take your breath. He said he would do it if I left the room. We were in a hotel, and we both wanted me in the room to watch. I offered to go in the bathroom and wait till I heard them going at it and sneak out to watch, but he declined. She got her titties out hoping that would turn him on but that didn't work either.

He said he didn't think he could get a hard on with another man in the room. After he left she said she was disappointed, and really wanted to have sex with him. She told me having him finger fuck her and give her oral while I watched really turned her on.
So why didn't you leave the room? Remember it is all about HER, not you, especially at first to get her to do it….

I imagine you are kicking your ass that you just didn't leave the room after telling them you would be gone for say 3/4 hour…...