View Single Post

Old 04-16-2014, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecuckmn View Post
it works to some degree but often requires a long time. Have been using it on my very inhibited wife, and she dreams about getting fucked by an old lover or some black men, and she moans in her sleep. She also moves her body around. She claims she doesn't dream about that or that she can't remember her dream….

But it has gotten her to fantasize aloud about her old lover fucking her and even to the point of saying, "Give it to me, JUST LIKE THE FIRST TIME!" SHE really gets into it when she is helping me jack off. When I am eating her she cums multiple times and moans but never refers to being fucked by him or any black men….

Sometimes when I get her to help jack me off, I pretend to fall asleep. And sometimes she makes herself cum after I am "asleep".

When she is asleep I can whisper to her that she is getting fucked…. She usually will change her pattern of breathing when she "goes into it". When she is into it, I quit whispering and she will continue the dream. usually moaning louder and breathing harder.

I've only been able to do this twice. The first time she ended up scooting next to me and slightly grinding her ass into me and lightly moaning. We ended up fucking. After I told her she must have been having a really hot dream and all she said is I think I may have been but don't really remember. 2nd time she just rolled over and asked what I was talking about. I faked just waking up and said huh?? Why did you wake me up?? She said Nevermind you were mumbling in your sleep. I ended up eating her pussy but didn't fuck. I told her it was just for her pleasure for being such a hot sexy wife!!