Thread: Hello new here
View Single Post

Old 04-21-2014, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpgetherthere View Post
I bought her a 9 " dildo the other day. It was a black dildo and her first thought was I can't believe you actually went and bought a dildo when you have a perfectly good cock between your legs and second why did you buy a black one? I told her that's the only one they had with the balls attached to it. I used it on her and angled it to hit her G spot while I was sucking her clit. She never came so hard. She said it was nice and she would use it again. I said even though it's black? She said she kinda liked that it was black. I might have at least ignited a spark!!!!
Sweet, looks like you made progress! Eventually the day will come when you have to reveal the true motive but if you prefer to wait then just let your wife enjoy the dildo and find ways to make her cum that she did not think was possible to really spark the ignition. The reason why most white women love bbc is because it fills that void, bbcs if used right can reach places that most white cocks can not creating earth shattering orgasms.