View Single Post

Old 04-22-2014, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicasubcd View Post
Overboard? Yes I jumped overboard and down the rabbit hole. The difference is my wife fucks black men and shares them with me and you are a wannabe. Lots of guys want their wife to fuck other men but they don't have the courage to do whats required. May seem extreme to some but as long as we both are enjoying ourselves, just what is your point?
Yeah you right I might be a wanna be but I'm fine with that if it means I want be going overboard. I hope all of this talk of breeding the wife is just fantasy mainly because #1 no man is going to have enough control over me to make me want him to breed my wife and #2 the sex acts and wife sharing are between consenting adults. I just don't like the idea of my wife getting pregnant by another man and raising a baby because of some out of the norm sexual kink. Me personally if she ever decides to explore this lifestyle with me, she will definately be on birth control. And I would think that in reality condoms would be a must for most people just because of diseases alone. Hey I like everyone in this forum so far. I just disagree on this one aspect.