View Single Post

Old 04-22-2014, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicasubcd View Post
Knowing the difference between fantasy and reality makes the difference. The way I look at it my wife only fucks her lover bareback. I have to wear a condom if I can ever get it up enough to put it in. Not much disease risk there. As for birth control, she keeps me guessing. I started out the same way as you are but I learned that not much happens when I am determined to stay in control.

I have chosen to submit to what is beyond my control. As someone who has fathered children and had a vasectomy, I divorced and remarried a younger woman. She really would love to have a baby but it has not happened for obvious reasons. She gets such pleasure from at least trying to have a baby with her black lover. How can I deny her that?
That's right. You chose to submit if I'm reading this right. It's not to late to change your mind. Just think of how empowering it would be if you just stood up and said enough. This extreme form of cuckolding is just to much for me. But whatever floats your boat I guess. And another thing that I don't get is how everybody acts like the bull would just let some other man raise his child. I just couldn't do it myself.