View Single Post

Return to Basics
Old 06-02-2009, 09:27 PM

Default Return to Basics

We think it preferred that you & Hub get more intimate.....MUCH more.....maybe some "anal play" you could encourage him to tickle your sweet butt......Just keep it up.......Later, somewhere down the line you can mention to Hub while you are "in play" that you hear BLK men do "this or that??" & watch his reaction.......Hopefully he won't get annoyed.....

IF you know or work with BLK men, whenever their names come up you can make a comment about that........Maybe you know a wht girl dating a BLK & ask him about that ?? Go S L O W L Y
......Don't just go out & buy a BLK dildo !! Actually the best is to tell Hub about some people who were "gppd,decent folks" You heard they play around.....BEST is IF you can get him interested in swapping OR going to just "observe" a swaping party.......

I suggest the 1st step is see IF he might invite another gal or guy for MMF 3-some sex.......Then go from another wht guy to mention a BLK guy........I talked my fiancee to dating a BLK guy & instructed her to do "anything" he wants to please him....I started emailing her IR pics & asked her IF she like ?? (this the opposite of your situation)......I guess this much depends on HIS background...and your relationship w/ him.......

A comment on racism.......There can be a guy who may use the "n" word occasionally......May freely make a comment about a BLK guy like OJ Simpson & actually dislike him intensely.......AND still hold secret desires for IR sex.....OR at least hold those fantasies!!
The best of both worlds is to continue the marriage to the man you love & get his support for you to fulfill your IR fantasies........Perfect IF you can do this in moderation......Good LUCK !!