View Single Post

first time
Old 05-17-2014, 05:43 AM

Default first time

HANK AND I decided we were going to run an ad in craigslist. That I was looking for my first black expierence. We had a lot of answers and it was hard to decide. Finally we agreeded to meet kevin at a club for some chit chat and dancing.. when we arrived at the vlub he met us in the parking lot and we went inside. We talked and danced a couple of dances but i did not feel comfortable with him so hank decided to talk to him on the side and let him know how i felt. While they were outside a black gentleman approched our table and asked me to dance a ealtz with him. I agreed even though he was twice my age.. when he took my hand i had a strange but wonderful feeling.. we danced vlose and i vould feel him getting hatd. As the dance finished hank caneback in and ee rrturned to the table.

I invitedhim to join us and we tskeda while.. i suprised him when i moved vloser to him and placed my hand on his vock which twitched in his pants. Hank saw me smiling andblushing and he realized what was going on he pushed the botton on his phone to make it ting and pretended to answer it. He gave a suuprised and then urgent startld look. He put his phone awsy and said the supervisor calledand someone fell at work and they neededhim to vome in... he saidhe could take me home but i asked my new friend if he minded taking me home to sar hank time sndhe agreed.

After hank left we danced one more dance and the left. The drive home was exciting and i placed his hand between my legs. When we got to the house i inbited him inside. As i closed the door i untied the top of my halter dress and let it fall to the floor and stood there naked.. he smiled and started kissing my breast. Before long we wre both naked and in the 69 position we were so carried away that we both vlimaxed and i almost vhoked on thr loaf he put in my mouth. After we revovered he climed on top of me and rsmmed his 8 inch very thick hatd pulsating cock in me and proceeded to fuck me but everytimr he eas about to unload he eould stopp after about 15 minutes i was so high with pleasure i was getting lightheaded. This time he did not stop and as he unloaded in me i statted shakinjmg and jerking tilll i passrd out. It was almost 4 hours before i woke up. We took a showwer and came out as hank cane home we spent the day toghther withhim and hank taking turns with me