Thread: Humiliate
View Single Post

Agree
Old 05-21-2014, 06:39 PM

Default Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluthubby View Post
Same story here - love the humiliation aspect now, but took me a while. Came home to discover her "entertaining" the guy she had been teasing in the bar the night before. I had said I thought watching him fuck her would be hot. Her pale white skin and being taken by a big black guy the contrast had my fantasies running wild.

After just making me watch a few times & seeing the power it gave her, it was not long before being told to fluff her "master" of the day. She has a huge submissive streak for her black playmates, but a nasty dominant streak that I get most often.

After watching me suck a black cock rigid & ready for her, she went wild. Will do most anything after watching me do a little action with a bull, and generally I get to sit & watch the fucking that starts. Not what I ever thought it would turn me on, but gotta admit I look forward to her "play nights" and yeah, admit sucking black cock for her gets me rigid too. And I'm well hung (7+) for a white guy, so her humiliation is not over my dick, just my willingness (need?) to see her fuck others!
I agree, nothing beats the immense sexual pleasure than seeing another man - especially a well hung black fuck your wife. To show your appreciation you are OBLIGED to do whatever wifey wants you to be that to fluff the bull before, clean his cock afterwards, clean her pussy of all the semen the bull left there, or to even SUCK the bull to completion. Anything just to make sure that he keeps on fucking your wife to give you pleasure