View Single Post

Old 05-27-2014, 10:19 PM

Smile

My 30 yr old black lover had his Dad who was 62 visiting him in Portland from San Francisco.
We in invited both of them to come down to our oceanfront vacation home for a weekend of relaxation.
I made it a point to wear no underwear and sexy revealing clothes the whole time.
At first his Dad seemed to be a bit uncomfortable around me, but warmed up after all of us went into the hot tub on the deck naked.
I was able to see where my black lover got his 9+ inch thick cock from as we got out.
That night I snuck into his bedroom and got under the covers and started sucking his cock while he slept. It got very big and very hard just as he woke up and I "saddled up" before he knew what was happening.
I rode him for a good 20 minutes before he said he was going to cum. I had already had two orgasms (quietly) and was approaching a third.
I didn't get off so I guess he thought is was fine to cum in me and WOW did he.
I cleaned up his cock with my mouth and whispered that "THIS is our little secret as I left.
I never told either my husband or my black lover what I did and the Dad didn't tell his
Son or I would have been questioned about it.
I was just curious and decided on my own to find out if Dad was anything like Son who is fantastic in bed.