View Single Post

Sometimes a slutwife needs some fixing.....
Old 05-29-2014, 07:05 PM

Exclamation Sometimes a slutwife needs some fixing.....

I luv to call black repairmen to my house to perform various tasks, the most important of which is filling my hungry hot fuckholes with black seed.

If I know I can expect some "fixing" that day, I call cucky at work to tell him. I also tell him what I'm going to be wearing. I'm soooo evil!!!
I put on my cam so my cuckhubby can watch at his desk, in his office.

Sometimes the phone or cable company will send 2 or 3 guys over. When they understand the situation they call for their buddies to drop in and help.There have been times when i've been serviced by 5 or 6 BlackMen. i luv being airtight!!!
Sometimes i lay on a rubber sheet, dressed like a whore and i fuck my insatiable cunt and ass with a massive dildo. As i do this i want at least a dozen massively cocked black men standing around me jerking their Big Ebony tools and verbally humiliating me. When i'm about to cum, i want them to shoot their heavy hot loads all over me. i'm a heavy squirter when i run a big dildo madly in and out of my cunt. When they're done covering me in their thick slimy cumloads, i'm crazeee for them to wash me down with their golden piss.