View Single Post

Funny shit lol.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:07 AM

Default Funny shit lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blklikice View Post
I agree. Every white woman I have ever fucked (and I have been with many) married and single, have claimed to have gotten hooked on Black dick. And I believe them, but I don't think it is just because of the superior sexual prowess of most Black men. The psychological effect of performing sex acts, once forbidden, associated with past stereotypes and taboos for the first time, combined with the contrasts of skin tones, skin texture, sexual style, dominance and size are all contributing factors for her and his uninhibited arousal and have a strong lasting effect, like that drug, making you want more and more. Most men of other races can't fuck you the way most black men will because they've always had it. Because black men were "off limits" to white women for so long, (and some would say, still are) those women who muster the courage to go black now can't get enough because they realize "you CAN miss what you never had". Even if it only happens once, the thought of it; the memory is always there, calling you back to it. Someone once said that 99% of all white women fantasize at some point of their life about fucking a black man. True? Maybe, maybe not. (I've never heard any of my friends professing to fantasize about fucking an Eskimo, hey, but you never know). It is therefore extremely important that you and hubby are aware of what could happen. Take your time and talk it out or if it's your private adventure, think it through. Although I don't condone cheating in relationships, if your gonna do it, your gonna do it. But under no circumstances should it negatively affect your marriage. A good fuck should never be considered a substitute for true love. Good Luck
Blklikice response is the realist one on this fake ass post, the rest are total bullshit lmao.

Black dick is not in any way superior to other races no matter how many bullshit fucking fairy tales you keep trying to force feed yourselves. Black men are not the only ones with big dicks, all races have men that are above average and not just that but not every black guy is hung like Mandingo. On the comment about the sperm load, not every black guy cums like old faithful either so wrong again and sperm is just sperm so black sperm is not just this powerful baby making organism.

Like Blklikice pretty much said, you crackers are just addicted to somthing that normally white people do not get and it creates this euphoric addiction that you think is from having a brown skinned dick abusing your holes but really it is that fact that interracial sex is considered forbidden still that gives you a rush so basically it would be the same thing as fucking in public.