View Single Post

Old 07-04-2014, 08:01 PM

Hi all, perhaps I can clear the air a bit. I've been surgically castrated since 6/23/09, my choice, and I love it. I had a GF cuck me (my idea) and as the relationship progressed and I saw what the Black Bulls did to her and for her I knew this was the life I wanted, either with her or another. I had been into the D/S lifestyle for a few years before so I was no stranger to the aspect of castration. It took me a couple of years to find a qualified person to do it and I had second thoughts for awhile. Finally I just went ahead and did it and now wish I'd done it sooner. Part of the reason I did it was that my GF would have a few drinks and want me to penetrate her and I was comitted to a life where only Black men are allowed to do that. Needless to say she moved along (she was younger) and so did I. However, I still feel as I did and I'm still glad i did it. And let me clear away a few misconceptions, from my own experience. I am unable to achieve an erection but my libido is still high, perhaps higher than it was and I can still achieve orgasm though i can't get hard or squirt. So if you're very dedicated and feel only Black men should be allowed "penetration priviledges" this might be the thing for you. All I have to do is think about me being castrated and why I did it and I'm all but a trembling puddle of ecstacy. it's my understanding, though I have no experience here, that with testerone injections you can still achieve erection. So, if you've been into this lifestyle for awhile and all parties concerned are in agreement, why not? it is quite the statement of your dedication and something you can be proud of (in certain circles) I idolize women now and try to get them to be "Black conly" every chance i get and one day I hope to find a woman that would like me as a partner. Anyone considering this will not find it easy to accomplish this and perhaps this is a good "test" of your motives and how well this will work for you. I hope I've cleared the air a bit and if you'd like to drop me a message, feel free to do so.
Jamie