View Single Post

Old 08-02-2014, 02:37 PM

was in manchester and went to club not many in ,sat down@this fat black man started talking to us ,he said it was his club and got us drinks ,we both was at ease with him and i could see in hised and before say anything pants he had relly big cock,his bulge was huge,i saw him looking at my mrs and i could see he he was getting her more drunk with all drinks he was getting,i went to the toilet and as got in toilet door opened and black man who was behind bar came in he got his cock out and i could not stop looking ,it was so big i am not gay but got so excited ,he turned towards me and pulled down his pants he pulled me towards him@i had his cock in my mouth and i was loving it he said that we both can stay as club was shutting soon ,he said to not worry his mate was looking after mrs,i so much wanted his cock in bed,so asked him come over to table and left toilet,i then could not believe mrs was sucking 2 black cocks ,i watched and next i had the barman pushing his cock into my mouth and said he wanted us both to go into room behind bar and she was so eager i went with her,and watched as the 2 black cocks fucked her ,i was led to other room and black man pushed his cock up me as i was bent over bed i was wanting him to keep going and i was like a slut heard door open and had cock pushed into my mouth as he was fucking me,i got fucked by 5 black men who just used me ,i was so horny i forgot about mrs,she was still getting fucked i could hear her ,she had been fucked by at least 10 black men and was loving it ,we both go to club and we both have black cocks use us ,we are both in same bed as both getting fucked,i still cant believe what i am doing but i am loving all the black cocks who use me,i cant get enough and she loving it ,so it our secret x