View Single Post

ILI-Chat - Keep it Real
Old 08-15-2014, 12:52 PM

Default ILI-Chat - Keep it Real

Hello fellow ILI-Chatters,

Some may know and remember me from the Drawings I post in the chatroom(s).
I haven't posted on the Forum for a while; but that's going to change.

The Topic I would like to talk about (and get info) is: ILI-(iloveinterracial)Chat - Keep(ing) it Real

Over the years I have met many nice, interesting and fun people.
In the begining (couple months) I didn't talked that much. I Observed (don't confuse it with perving) and checked the chatroom to get an idea what type of people (chatters) are using this platform - chat.

Once I learned what type of people were using the chat I started (random) conversations with men and women. For the most part everybody is very nice, fun and interesting in their own way. At the time many did take the trouble to have real conversations which made it more easy for normal curious people to join. It didn't matter if you were talking with male, female, black, white, straight, bi-sxuals, lesbians etc.

Than at some point I encountered some very strange individuals. Haters (Racists), Silent chatters (pervert non-chatters who only click cams to view and probably get off), male (hubby) chatters from couples who's wifes are never around and male chatters who pose as female.

From that point on I started to get into the VERIFY(ING) Business.
I myself have Verified dozens of chatters; in my case; most of them being Female.

By the end of last Year the chatroom changed dramatically. Ever since the Update of the chatroom less regular real - verified chatters (male and female) have been coming online. In return many new chatters joined the chatroom.

This in it's own isn't and shouldn't be a problem. The point is; most of the new chatters seem to be and in fact are male chatters posing as female chatters. Also many new chatters don't seem to start and - or have real conversations anymore. There seems to be a disconnection going on. Chatters seem to be less tolerant towards eachother (black, white, straight, bi-sxual, lesbians etc.) Everybody seems to be waiting on eachother for someone to talk and start a conversation. Instead of making ones Interracial experience Reality it's becoming more of a Fantasy only.

For an Interracial Experience to become Reality - You should KEEP IT REAL!

To the ILI-Chatters:
- What are your thoughts on ILI-Chat?
- Any ideas how to make ILI-Chat more accessible to the general public (chatters)?