View Single Post

Old 08-16-2014, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientone View Post
I remember chatting about my wife's sexual encounters when more and more it seemed as if others did not like the reality that I presented. It was evident and those that found my conversation disgusting made it very clear that they wanted me out of the chat room. I ignored those that were not keeping a civil chat but the person I was chatting with, disappeared. End of the conversation. That ended my chat experience. I don't believe that I will step forward anymore in the Chat Room.

Remembering when my wife got on the cam with a man that put her down. Why, in the world, would a woman step forward and cam to repeat this bad experience?

Whatever your cup of tea is, choose to let others be real. I've found that so many alternative lifestyles cannot accept every alternative lifestyle. They become prejudice and make deragatory remarks. In my book, they are hypocrites.

Too bad you had a negative experience in iloveinterracial Chatroom.

After Observing the Chatroom for a long time:

I think a "new chatter" has a far better chance when introducing him- and / or herself so the regular chatters can get to know the new kid on the block (so to speak).

Many new chatters start off by pushing their ideas and lifestyles in the faces of the regular chatters. And that's one of the problems in my honest opinion.
An introduction and a "normal" (as normal as can be) conversation will lead to better results.

Of course there will be a small percentage that still doesn't want to talk but that's just a matter of accepting the situation and get over it without having any hard feelings.