View Single Post

Simple but complicated.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:46 PM

Default Simple but complicated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Stud View Post
Too bad you had a negative experience in iloveinterracial Chatroom.

After Observing the Chatroom for a long time:

I think a "new chatter" has a far better chance when introducing him- and / or herself so the regular chatters can get to know the new kid on the block (so to speak).

Many new chatters start off by pushing their ideas and lifestyles in the faces of the regular chatters. And that's one of the problems in my honest opinion.
An introduction and a "normal" (as normal as can be) conversation will lead to better results.

Of course there will be a small percentage that still doesn't want to talk but that's just a matter of accepting the situation and get over it without having any hard feelings.
Stepping off topic, the Chat Room is quiet and I have so far just observed without introducing myself. After all, the simplest of introductions is that one is in the Chat Room and one's profile is available to others in the Chat Room. This becomes apparent when someone actually steps forward and asks a question or comments about my profile. Hence, a simple introduction has already been acknowledged. This discussion or, should I say, the getting to know others is often an eye opener into a new relationship or moving on to find a relationship that suits the inquirer.

It was evident that others really did not accept the realness of the wife's and my alternative lifestyle. What was too bad was that they voiced there dislike for that lifestyle. What answers I gave and what volunteered info I gave ultimately lead to even the inquirer to just leave. That he left, was acceptable and ultimately said that he was not interested. He left without saying that he was disgusted whereas the others voiced their disgust.

I suspect that this sort of interaction may not be a part of your research, and yet, it could lend to signify the real struggles found in the Chat Room.