View Single Post

Thank you for your personal POV Mustang Alley
Old 08-19-2014, 06:33 AM

Default Thank you for your personal POV Mustang Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Not throwing stones, just my personal POV.

I'm a firm believer in karma!!! Young, old, men, women it's all the same to me. I could never take advantage of anyone and honestly would give karma a helping hand if they tried that BS with me.

But with that being said, I do know that some women love to be used and taken advantage of even open theirselves up to it. Crazy. So I guess it only makes sense that others have learned how to take advantage of those type situations.

Ha but if she's emotionally unstable I advise ya to stay away and hide your bunny rabbits. Crazy women out there.

It does seem there are a lot of women with emotional problems (neglected, unstable) these days. Probable cause: Breakups - divorce, one-parent moms, low self-esteem (result of emotional abuse and or due media promoting a certain look how a woman should look like, etc.).

Others can learn how to take advantage of those type of situations. Therefore it's important to know to what extent this phenomenon is taking place to prevent women being victimized.

It's good advise for men to stay away from women who are emotional unstable - crazy women as you call them.

For women who are emotional neglected and unstable who wouldn't like to get advantage of; perhaps you should try to talk about it with family, friends or doctor (psychiatrist) and build up your self-esteem.

Last edited by Black_Stud; 08-19-2014 at 06:36 AM..