View Single Post

Thank you for your anwser @ jim
Old 08-19-2014, 07:06 AM

Default Thank you for your anwser @ jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrowski View Post
This is a tough question to answer because a lot, and I do mean a lot, are emotionally neglected, and then you have a lot of those are emotionally challenged; where they're emotionally needy tonthe point of being a lunatic. Then they wont tell you that they're neglected until and if you spend a lot of time with them.
It's hard to tell in the beginning. I tell females what they want to hear, whether I think it or not; I don't do it to be malicious though; on every female you'll find something on them or about them that you'll find appealing because for the most part all females want to hear that they're beautiful, or that they have beautiful bodies, or that they're pussy is the best, or that they suck dick the best.
Indeed it's hard to tell if a woman is emotional neglected; especially in chatrooms. Most women seem to be very spontanious in chatrooms. In real life it's maybe harder for emotional neglected women to act spontanious.

Being an active chatter on ILI-Chat; I did came across several women (not telling who out of privacy and respect) who you could consider being emotional neglected - unstable. In their case they told about their low self-esteem and their need of attention.
That need of attention can have an possitive outcome "if" they find someone who understands their situation, respect them, not take advantage and help women get self-esteem.
Unfortunately they end up being used; often in sexual ways.

Some might say; you're a hypocrite and not helping the emotional neglected women (on iloveinterracial chat).
Maybe I can't help them in a professional way but this forum topic can be used in "their" advantage and even give them the moral support knowing people do care about them.