View Single Post

Old 08-19-2014, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientone View Post
Stepping off topic, the Chat Room is quiet and I have so far just observed without introducing myself. After all, the simplest of introductions is that one is in the Chat Room and one's profile is available to others in the Chat Room. This becomes apparent when someone actually steps forward and asks a question or comments about my profile. Hence, a simple introduction has already been acknowledged. This discussion or, should I say, the getting to know others is often an eye opener into a new relationship or moving on to find a relationship that suits the inquirer.

It was evident that others really did not accept the realness of the wife's and my alternative lifestyle. What was too bad was that they voiced there dislike for that lifestyle. What answers I gave and what volunteered info I gave ultimately lead to even the inquirer to just leave. That he left, was acceptable and ultimately said that he was not interested. He left without saying that he was disgusted whereas the others voiced their disgust.

I suspect that this sort of interaction may not be a part of your research, and yet, it could lend to signify the real struggles found in the Chat Room.

In a normal setting chatters should view and read the profiles first. The reality is; most don't read profiles maybe only viewing pics and vids at best.
Also many profiles are set to private which makes the profile owner less attractive to get to know better.

Due to the many fakes most chatters hardly ever start a conversation these days. The ones who do have conversations are often regular chatters who have been active long enough to build some trust and or have verified eachother via webcam.

Although this is an adult web- / chatsite; new chatters should avoid talking about sexual topics when they want a conversation. It's not much different than meeting someone in public. In public you don't talk about sex straight away. You get to know the other person better.

Of course there are individuals who talk about sex straight away. Most of them in this case are cucks and that's the type male chatters don't want to talk to.