View Single Post

Moderator pulled my response.
Old 08-20-2014, 09:29 PM

Default Moderator pulled my response.

It becomes evident that, although, my reply to your last post was about clarification, the moderator is taking the language as offensive. Briefly, I agree with all that you've said with only one assumption given your choice of words. The word that has no meaning that you used was "communital." I had to assume the meaning had to do with community influence, etc., societal. Where your contention was with my reference to a woman's archetype, in the singular, I do not disagree with your defense that there are many archetypes. And, is that not what this forum began with, "Do you prefer Active or Passive sexpartner(s)?" I would want a woman that is Madonna, Mother, Amazon and Whore. So, my preference is not either/or but, both. Nonetheless, my point regarding the archetype of a woman, relating to submissive women, still stands.

As for the language that seems to be offensive, and I do understand why, still is the only word usage that completely addresses this idea of a submissive woman. I refer you to the article "On "Bitch" and Other Misogynist Language," Where Mellissa McEwan says: "My using the word c*nt to describe myself and a man using it to describe another man are fundamentally different contexts." She addresses "fabricated belief" as opposed to reclaiming, the word. My purpose was to demonstrate that reclamation. I refer to, the word, to define my wife's sexual identity.

All this and more is just a footprint that explains how complicated my wife is but that footprint points to the heart of this forum's question.