View Single Post

Old 09-04-2014, 02:53 PM

I had never given servicing a bull much thought until my wife and I met an older black bull on vacation once. He was a very refined older gentlemen who was a semi retired college professor. We struck up a conversation at the pool bar and I could tell he wanted to fuck my wife and she was more than willing to oblige. We invited him over for drinks that evening and party moved to the bedroom. My wife undressed him and revealed the longest, most beautiful uncut either one of us had witnessed. He could tell I was taken aback by the sight of his big cock and asked me if I had ever tasted black cock. I said I had not. He said he preferred the cuckold to participate and that would be getting his cock good and hard and ready so he could properly fuck my wife. I agreed and peeled his foreskin back and proceeded to jack and give him head until he was rock hard. This took awhile and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute. He proceeded to fuck my wife senseless over the next several hours. The guy was a magnificent lover. Later in the week I ran into him again and went down on him again and that time he blew his load in my willing mouth.